Another Group Buy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can join here, the deal is 5% off of the bridgelux value fixture, 10% off of the 120 watt cree value fixture, 10% off the new 72 watt 3 channel cree value fixture, 5% off the 2 channel 72watt cree fixture, 50% off of optics, and 10% off of dimming. Here is a link to the buy thread: 3reef Forums

SPSjunky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang I shoulda waited but I still got a great deal with awesome service so no regrets!!!

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. How long is this lasting? I plan on purchasing this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link says I can't access. Do I need to give you any info. Username? Email? I absolutely want in. Thinking of that 3 channel new light.

If I raise light up high with high degree optics would it light a 4 ft tank??? I can't afford 2 lights now and really need to get rid of my power compacts. I don't need high PAR on outer edges can put low light corals over there for now.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The link says I can't access. Do I need to give you any info. Username? Email? I absolutely want in. Thinking of that 3 channel new light.

If I raise light up high with high degree optics would it light a 4 ft tank??? I can't afford 2 lights now and really need to get rid of my power compacts. I don't need high PAR on outer edges can put low light corals over there for now.

You will need 2, unless you only have softies. You can use one for now, it will still be more than the pcs. 2 would run you a total of $450 with the discount. Here is the link to the group buy page, you are on the list. It needs a password, I will pm you that info. Anyone else who wants in, pm me, and I will send the info and link. http://reefbreeders.com/3reef_gb.html

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Will be putting order in this weekend. I will need light to be 0-10v for my apex. So would be little more than 450. So I think 1 light will have to do for now. But we will see.

Are the cree fixtures that much better quality for 100 bucks? I am leaning towards the bridgelux fixture as of now.

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Will be putting order in this weekend. I will need light to be 0-10v for my apex. So would be little more than 450. So I think 1 light will have to do for now. But we will see.

Are the cree fixtures that much better quality for 100 bucks? I am leaning towards the bridgelux fixture as of now.

The cree fixtures have a full heatsink, and use cree LEDs. So they will last longer, and run more efficiently

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx. Still torn on which to buy. Have few more days to decide before this weekend when I'll be buying

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanx. Still torn on which to buy. Have few more days to decide before this weekend when I'll be buying

On your tank, 2 of the bridgelux, or 2 of the 72 watt cree would be ideal. You can get the 2 channels for $189 each, with optics.

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anemonekeeper said:
On your tank, 2 of the bridgelux, or 2 of the 72 watt cree would be ideal. You can get the 2 channels for $189 each, with optics.

Really??? That might be the way to go. That is with apex comparability?? I think I can swing 380 for 2 fixtures if that is with dimmer cable for apex. Will look at group buy page Tom

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The apex dimming is extra. We could put the fixtures on the same drivers, and only charge for one upgrade ,$89 extra

OP
OP
Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I giess we forgot to add that option to the 72watt section. Either way, same price for the 2-channel upgrade.

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The apex dimming is extra. We could put the fixtures on the same drivers, and only charge for one upgrade ,$89 extra

I am ok with both lights same driver. Would I connect light to light then connect 1 light to the variable speed port? So for about 470 could get 2 72 watt cree fixtures with apex controller connection? I think I will take that. How much additional to have 3 channel lights?

I will most likely be calling your business to place this order to get the specifics correct. Is that the best way to add details to order?? Is there hanging hardware included?

Thanks for all your time with all these questions.

Mpfaff77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect. So far A+ from you guys and I didn't even place my order. You should be hearing from me tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning

Mike Pfaff

Back