Another IM Nuvo Fusion 20 Build :)

blank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
216
Reaction score
36
Location
Northern Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I would make a build post to keep track of my progress :)
Around Month 5.

Equipment
IM Nuvo Fusion 20
MP-10QD
2 SpinStream
Kessil a360WE Tuna Blue + Spec Controller
MJ-1200 (Replaced Stock Pump)
IM Ghost Skimmer
Tunze 3155

DIY LED for Chaeto in Refugium in back chamber
Chemipure Elite + Purigen in other chamber

Excuse the White Dry Rock I'm trying to bring to life and DIY EggCrate rack to hold some frags I recently ordered.

8/19/16
20160819_134927.jpg

Currently in the process of changing from Red Sea Products to AquaForest, (LFS highly recommends it -shrugg-)

Tank is Majority LPS and Zoas

Only real problem I have is the fuge section. There's low flow so slime algae builds up every so often making my tank look dirty when I stir up the chaeto.

20160819_134957.jpg


Shoutout to ahammer for the awesome Zoa Pack (Majority of these)
20160819_135023.jpg

And SexyCorals for the awesome hook up on a SexyBox
Thanks Mike (; Will be ordering from you again bro. (Will write a more formal review at a later time!)
IMG_20160818_163305_65.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality :/ Currently, I don't have a good camera. Mostly using default camera on Galaxy S6 and AZ Camera app to bring White balance to 10K to make pictures a bit less blue! The Corals truely look 1000 times better in person. Especially the packs by Sexy coral and ahammer.

Also excused the bleached acan (https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bleaching-bleached-acan.259018/#post-3068198) it actually got a LOT better. The redish acan has recovered fully and the green has become a lot meatier and darker in color! Thanks for the tips everyone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new