Another newbie

deadtacoinside

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Charles and I'm brand new to R2R, and kinda of new to reef keeping. I just started 4 mo ago. I've had alot of freshwater tanks for years but giving saltwater and corals a try. It's been a love hate relationship so far. I have a 30 gal with 1 clownfish, 3 duncan coral frags and a GSP that I seriously need to trim back. I'm in San Antonio TX so if anyone is close and wants some free GSP let me know.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
Episode 15 Hello GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Charles and I'm brand new to R2R, and kinda of new to reef keeping. I just started 4 mo ago. I've had alot of freshwater tanks for years but giving saltwater and corals a try. It's been a love hate relationship so far. I have a 30 gal with 1 clownfish, 3 duncan coral frags and a GSP that I seriously need to trim back. I'm in San Antonio TX so if anyone is close and wants some free GSP let me know.

Hi Charles and Welcome! Glad you joined. It sounds like you have a warm and sharing heart - the world needs more people like you!! I'm giving you a giant TX "HOWDY" from your DFW "neighbor"!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in San Antonio:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 75 86.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back