Another semi good-bye (see you later) thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MnFish1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2016
Messages
27,136
Reaction score
24,940
Location
Midwest
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Having nothing to do with recent posts/events. I will be away for some time for medical issues. I hope everyone will continue to discuss events and issues. I hope the site will continue as the best reefing site. At the present time - I have other things to be concerned with. Good night all
 
:eek::eek: you're leaving me here alone!!! ;Sorry

Seriously though, I hope that all is well in time and your health improves! I for one hope to see you back here soon. Your a valuable member and your helpful advice and healthy debates will be missed.
 
Having nothing to do with recent posts/events. I will be away for some time for medical issues. I hope everyone will continue to discuss events and issues. I hope the site will continue as the best reefing site. At the present time - I have other things to be concerned with. Good night all
Best of luck to you! Just make sure to tag me when you get back so I can poke fun at you. I know you’ll need it. That was a semi-joke ;)
 
Praying everything gets resolved for you @MnFish1. I'm sorry to learn you're having to deal with these medical issues. Hope to have you back around soon!
 
I’m cheering for you as you focus on your health!
 
this is your perfect opportunity to escape, run as fast as you can and dont look back. On the serious note, i hope all goes well for you and mean while i wont miss you... :)
 
Good luck, prayers for a quick recovery/treatment. God bless!
 
Good luck, I hope you're able to get the care you need to make a speedy recovery :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new