Another semi good-bye (see you later) thread.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MnFish1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Having nothing to do with recent posts/events. I will be away for some time for medical issues. I hope everyone will continue to discuss events and issues. I hope the site will continue as the best reefing site. At the present time - I have other things to be concerned with. Good night all

Been there, really hope the best for you. Gonna miss your posts and likes.:)
 
Sorry to hear of the health issues @MnFish1. I will certainly pray for you, your family, your medical team and for a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself and we'll see you when you return.
 
Hey man let me know if there is anything I can do! Prayers for a speedy recovery and we wish you the best!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new