Any colony pics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recent got a battlebox in the mail. 100% survival rate. Love them. Amazing frag sizes for what I paid.

Question though. I got one labeled “Orange Furry” (appears to be a Millie of some sort), and Raging Bull.

The others have representative pics on the site I was able to look up but these do not. I’ve googled and can’t find anything either. I found a “raging bull” by another vendor but it’s dark blue and this one is very pink.

Any story behind these or pics of their colonies?

Orange furry
a679c30fe8f44303398efebc68291b76.jpg

Raging bull
24cf4f3f5ee00620f5a4fe5c815bc584.jpg

Excuse the lack of polyps. These were literally snapped within 10 seconds of coming out of the box lol. Hands still damp from putting them in.

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it came from Adam and it isn't on his site, it's because he hasn't officially done a write up on it yet. He's likely the only one with a colony pic.

OP
OP
Bpb

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping the man himself will chime in. I didn’t message him directly because this was a big order that I was splitting with someone. I didn’t actually facilitate it

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Recent got a battlebox in the mail. 100% survival rate. Love them. Amazing frag sizes for what I paid.

Question though. I got one labeled “Orange Furry” (appears to be a Millie of some sort), and Raging Bull.

The others have representative pics on the site I was able to look up but these do not. I’ve googled and can’t find anything either. I found a “raging bull” by another vendor but it’s dark blue and this one is very pink.

Any story behind these or pics of their colonies?

Orange furry
a679c30fe8f44303398efebc68291b76.jpg

Raging bull
24cf4f3f5ee00620f5a4fe5c815bc584.jpg

Excuse the lack of polyps. These were literally snapped within 10 seconds of coming out of the box lol. Hands still damp from putting them in.

Cool They look great actually. So, ultimately one of the cool things about Battleboxes, is that you do get access to some of my yet to be released pieces. That means, these are usually pieces that no one else has yet, and are fully ready for the site. They just need to get into the pic tank for good shoot.

I'll confess, I am way, way behind on colony pics but am working hard to get a lot of these ready pieces ups there. Believe me. I am really excited about a lot of them. It's a process to really get a good site worthy shot, and I take my time on them, which is certainly one of the reasons why i seem i procrastinate on them as well lol. But the good news is that they, and many more will all be up there eventually, I guarantee.

OP
OP
Bpb

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool They look great actually. So, ultimately one of the cool things about Battleboxes, is that you do get access to some of my yet to be released pieces. That means, these are usually pieces that no one else has yet, and are fully ready for the site. They just need to get into the pic tank for good shoot.

I'll confess, I am way, way behind on colony pics but am working hard to get a lot of these ready pieces ups there. Believe me. I am really excited about a lot of them. It's a process to really get a good site worthy shot, and I take my time on them, which is certainly one of the reasons why i seem i procrastinate on them as well lol. But the good news is that they, and many more will all be up there eventually, I guarantee.

That answer certainly tides me over. I’m excited to see what they turn into in the mean time!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back