Any differences between PH calibration fluids - Milwaukee / Neptune Systems if using APEX?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-rc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
1,169
Reaction score
1,188
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was about to order another set of solutions for calibration and was curious if there was any difference between Milwaukee 7.01 & 10.01 vs Neptune 7.00 & 10.00 in terms of using APEX?

thank you
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new