Any ID on these guys?

dtruitt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
492
Reaction score
291
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200823_165155.jpg


These things are growing like an absolute weed. Hoping to get a tag name so I can sell them off if they're worth something, or pull them all and give them away if they're not.
 
Please post pic with white lighting added so we can help
This is pretty much what is seen in photo:

1598216607243.png
 
Please post pic with white lighting added so we can help
This is pretty much what is seen in photo:

1598216607243.png

Took another picture. I can't set the WB high enough on my phone. Lights are running between 14k and 16k. WB only goes up to 10K.

I cropped this one to help.
20200823_170713.jpg
 
I see what looks like zoa but pic still too dark (perhaps white lights only) and possibly sponge
 
Please post pic with white lighting added so we can help
This is pretty much what is seen in photo:

1598216607243.png

20200823_172232.jpg


Set WB to 16k using light room, bumped up the contrast to pull out a little more detail. Still a little grainy cause the iso was too high.
 
In a pinch, a prescription pill bottle can be used as a light filter. Put it over the lens on your phone.
 
In a pinch, a prescription pill bottle can be used as a light filter. Put it over the lens on your phone.

I actually have a polyp lab lens kit. It took okay pictures on my old phone, pictures with the filter on the new phone look awful though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new