Any tips on improvement?

Capital_TR

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Little Rock
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my tank back in May took a little while to get used to it, but I’m feeling a little bit more confident any tips or am I at the wait for it stage.
 

Attachments

  • DA1635FC-5A30-4E89-8CFE-0093F29A7FD0.mov
    12.8 MB
Might need more flow later as you add more corals. Preferably, one powerhead on each side or a gyre at the top
 
Might need more flow later as you add more corals. Preferably, one powerhead on each side or a gyre at the top
Thank you I was looking into getting another powerhead. I have a little bit of a dead spot, but it’s also the place all the fish seem to enjoy hanging out so I didn’t wanna mess up a good thing.
 
Thank you I was looking into getting another powerhead. I have a little bit of a dead spot, but it’s also the place all the fish seem to enjoy hanging out so I didn’t wanna mess up a good thing.
They will adjust. Just start slow with the flow and then up it as you grow your colonies.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new