Any tips on storing all this???

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After several tours I was critically injured. My reef serves as therapy (I never took the meds). My SO understands this and she is involved to a degree with my tanks because she understands it’s important to me. I can’t imagine getting nagged, I’d put her on couch probation.

Ok, I’m confused. You’re saying it’s NOT ok for your wife to question where money is being spent, but it IS ok for you to force her to sleep on the couch? Seems a bit hypocritical.

OP
OP
Roggio

Roggio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I’m confused. You’re saying it’s NOT ok for your wife to question where money is being spent, but it IS ok for you to force her to sleep on the couch? Seems a bit hypocritical.

If you don’t fear us, you must be single. :D:p

I had a feeling this would catch your attention. Attitudes like yours are part of the issue. When did I say she can't question? I wouldn't allow her or anyone else to nag me. The idea that I should some how fear women is ridiculous. Your perception on how a relationship should work is very skewed.

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a feeling this would catch your attention. Attitudes like yours are part of the issue. When did I say she can't question? I wouldn't allow her or anyone else to nag me. The idea that I should some how fear women is ridiculous. Your perception on how a relationship should work is very skewed.

I’m guessing the emojis I put in there didn’t make it clear that it was a joke?

8F8E0D8E-8E65-47A9-9050-463558585D2A.jpeg

Fear shouldn’t ever be part of relationship and each relationship should be constructed in such a way that it works best for everyone involved. Marriage isn’t 50/50....marriage is both sides giving 100% of themselves to each other.

Last edited:

TheLadyCrash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And back to the main topic of this thread, I’m jealous to know how you scored such good pricing on salt. Not that I’d have anywhere to put it at the moment with the Chicago winter coming any day now.

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang,
Walk into a Dr. Joyce Brothers debate when I just wanted to know the best way to store my salt in Florida

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even when these guys are joking it pushes a sense of stigma. It’s hard to read and reminds me of “happy wife, happy life” like their needs somehow come before yours.
Not trying to be argumentative. This is actually a pretty good off topic. My wife's needs DO come before mine. My children's needs come before mine. My mother's needs come before mine. I consider this kind of mentality part of being a strong man. If that makes me submissive, I can live with that.

Back