Anyone around my age on here 18?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joeganja
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joeganja

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
2,891
Reaction score
974
Location
Modesto, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've met a lot of reefers but only a couple of people actually my age. However I've never met a girl my age that's into this hobby. Lol It sure be nice to meet one. A good coversation starter lol
 
I'm 14 lol, you think you're young.
 
I've been doing this since I was 12 but I'm 21 now. Still sorta close...right?

Annnnnnd I'm a girl.

Ps oscaror love your charizard avatar. I liked his other mega better though :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new