Anyone around Springfield?

blasto_master

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Shayna and Alex how is everything? It's good be able to Connect to local hobbiest in the Area on here. I'm excited about the Western mass Area Reef Society meeting this month. I'm also curious about what people are using to take pictures of their reef with.

AquaAlexCardinale

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Shayna and Alex how is everything? It's good be able to Connect to local hobbiest in the Area on here. I'm excited about the Western mass Area Reef Society meeting this month. I'm also curious about what people are using to take pictures of their reef with.
Everything is well. In fact just came out of the fish room after feeding and to my surprise the diamond goby ate market shrimp... My camera skills suck at taking pics of my 3 fish imagine how'd they be if I had corals or reef laughing my butt off

justjimarri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Springfield Mass present. Looking to meet new reefers . Trade, chat , make some friends this is a lonely hobby.

15275625_1153769298070139_6721916619045470208_n.jpg

whoalee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the area have any live rock (with or without coral on it) for sale? I'm in Northampton ma

Erin E Battistoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the area have any live rock (with or without coral on it) for sale? I'm in Northampton ma

I have a bucket of dry rock if you are interested. Pest free :). I work in Amherst so it would be easy to meet up. It about 10-15 pounds. Pm me if you are interested. 2.00/pound.

jimsreef17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Far away in Milton here! Just a small, large for my first reef tank, 70 gallon. I just started and don't have it up and running yet.

Back