Anyone else here have a bengal cat?

I had one, she was the most beautiful cat ever. Her name was Jasmine and her fur was so soft and it glittered like it had gold flakes in it, it was especially noticeable in the sun. She was a 5th generation and totally awesome. I lost her about 5 years ago and still miss her.

I lost a bunch of pictures, I'm sure I have more, but this is the only one I could find for now!
Jasmine.jpg
 
Last edited:
I had one, she was the most beautiful cat ever. Her name was Jasmine and her fur was so soft and it glittered like it had gold flakes in it, it was especially noticeable in the sun. She was a 5th generation and totally awesome. I lost her about 5 years ago and still miss her.

I lost a bunch of pictures, I'm sure I have more, but this is the only one I could find for now!
Jasmine.jpg

They are beautiful when they glitter like that. Ours is a 5th gen, but he looks like a 1st for some reason.
 
The guy who does tank maintenance when Im on vacation breeds them. That's where I got mine from. We became quick friends and lives around the corner now.
I was thinking 2nd possibly 1st for yours! They are truly beautiful! You don't get the true look of my cat in the photo I posted. She looks much smaller than she was. She weighed about 12lbs and was super long in the body, like yours!
 
I was thinking 2nd possibly 1st for yours! They are truly beautiful! You don't get the true look of my cat in the photo I posted. She looks much smaller than she was. She weighed about 12lbs and was super long in the body, like yours!

Yeah she looked beautiful. Mine is pushing 15 pounds. He just turned 1.
 
I had a Bengal and Maine Coon for years but had to part with them due to my daughters allergies. Wonderful cats to own. I have always wanted a Savanah :)
savannah-cat (1).jpg
 
I had a Bengal and Maine Coon for years but had to part with them due to my daughters allergies. Wonderful cats to own. I have always wanted a Savanah :)
savannah-cat (1).jpg

So did i, however, they are SUPER hyper. If you could someone combine a 2 year old with a 4 month old puppy, it still wouldn't come close to how hyper they are.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new