Anyone have luck connecting to network

Campy10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have and icv6 but have been unable to connect it to my home network. I have set my router to only 2.GHz. It is a deco mesh network. Anyone been able to connect?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have and icv6 but have been unable to connect it to my home network. I have set my router to only 2.GHz. It is a deco mesh network. Anyone been able to connect?
Regarding this issue, may we double check the below issues:
1) Is your router 2. 4g wifl, because ICV6 does not support 5g wifi yet.
2) How about resetting the ICV6 and following the App instructions to add it again?
The methods of resetting ICV6 is:
1 cut the power,
2 press the power button and keep the power button pressed,
3 reconnect the power, while keeping the power button pressed until the red flash(Several times) is gone.
4 Add ICV6 again onto router on the APP(Following APP instructions to make it breathing mode firstly).

OP
OP
C

Campy10

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have tried that multiple times without luke. The only way I can get it to work is directly with my mobile device which is not convenient.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have tried that multiple times without luke. The only way I can get it to work is directly with my mobile device which is not convenient.
Hi, regarding this issue, do you mind sending a small video to [email protected] regarding how you reset the ICV6 and add onto your router? We will have a check.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back