Anyone here got this,,,?

Reef.ductionist

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
326
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1397491811.416999.jpg


This picture was in the 2nd Quarter 2011 edition of REEF HOBBYIST MAGAZINE. Commonly called the Elegans coral. According to the published article the Elegans being collected and shipped from Australia from some reputale Aussie dealers are healthier and survive well in captiviy.

I am considering buying one with a clown but I wont until I know more.
So Im asking you, if your reading this and have one please post the ups and downs you have with it. Is it healthy?
How long have you had it? Where was it collected from?
Thanks for reading this post and have a great day!
 
Elegance corals are gorgeous. I had one for awhile, but I lost it when my tank went through some stuff. I would not hesitate to get another. I would recommend a larger tank for one since they can get large.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new