welcome multi.jpg

basicfisherman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Im wondering if there is anyone in the Eau Claire, WI area that would be interested in meeting, sharing info, trading, buying, selling coral, ect. Hit me up if you are.

Hey! I'm from Eau Claire. I don't have anything to sell or trade at the moment as I just got back into the hobby. I'm mainly doing SPS at the moment. If you have thing you would like to get rid of I might be interested?

basicfisherman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Im wondering if there is anyone in the Eau Claire, WI area that would be interested in meeting, sharing info, trading, buying, selling coral, ect. Hit me up if you are.

Hey! I'm from Eau Claire. I don't have anything to sell or trade at the moment as I just got back into the hobby. I'm mainly doing SPS at the moment. If you have thing you would like to get rid of I might be interested?

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

How is the reef/LFS scene in Wisconsin? Looks like I might be moving up that way for work in October.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the reef/LFS scene in Wisconsin? Looks like I might be moving up that way for work in October.
Depending on where you plan to move exactly the Madison area has a ton

BackToTheReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on where you plan to move exactly the Madison area has a ton

Company says central. Wausau or Stevens Point would be ideal according to the manager but have a little flexibility in any direction.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Company says central. Wausau or Stevens Point would be ideal according to the manager but have a little flexibility in any direction.
Gotcha gotcha Stevens point is roughly an hour and forty five mins from Madison but I’m sure there are some closer. Also I drive an hour and half sometimes to a fish store lol

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s up fellow Eau clarian! A few of us here

ShrimpBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

What a small world! I literally *just* joined, and while I'm a bit further north, I work in Eau Claire (in a non-COVID world, anyway). Just diving deeper into the hobby, so I'm glad to know there are other Wisco folks within a reasonable distance!

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a small world! I literally *just* joined, and while I'm a bit further north, I work in Eau Claire (in a non-COVID world, anyway). Just diving deeper into the hobby, so I'm glad to know there are other Wisco folks within a reasonable distance!
Crazy! Where in Eau Claire do you work?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back