Anyone in the Eau Claire WI area?

I am sure someone will come along!

r2r-gif-welcome.gif
 
Welcome to R2R fellow cheesehead! I'm a little further to the east of you
Wtr2r3.gif
 
I'm an hour and 45 minutes north west of Eau Claire.
I'm on a local reefing forum TCMAS
We have classifieds ads, and free items from those looking to clear space or help out as well as a pre frag swap for sale section where everyone puts their personal corals for sale and the vendors give a sneak peak and take pre orders for the swap.
We have a frag swap coming up on April 25th at the Minneapolis Police Training Center.
Come meet us and have a great time!!
 
I'm an hour and 45 minutes north west of Eau Claire.
I'm on a local reefing forum TCMAS
We have classifieds ads, and free items from those looking to clear space or help out as well as a pre frag swap for sale section where everyone puts their personal corals for sale and the vendors give a sneak peak and take pre orders for the swap.
We have a frag swap coming up on April 25th at the Minneapolis Police Training Center.
Come meet us and have a great time!!

I'm quite shocked that they'd allow you anywhere close to a police facility! Actually, giving it some thought, I'm more shocked that you are allowed anywhere outside of a policed facility! ;) ;Hilarious ;)
 
I'm quite shocked that they'd allow you anywhere close to a police facility! Actually, giving it some thought, I'm more shocked that you are allowed anywhere outside of a policed facility! ;) ;Hilarious ;)
giphy 14.gif
 
Facebook group reefers of NW Wisconsin . Also very clise to Minnesota- try Minnesota groups?
 
Hello! Fellow friend told me there was another Eau Claire reefer on here. I think that makes three of us active on the site. I have another friend from Eau Claire, who got me into the hobby, and I know there is guy in Osseo that has a 180. Message me if you ever need anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new