Anyone just wanna chat about everything randomness?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHsaltie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thought I found a way to turn off the notifications, but look like that is just for alerts. Maybe someone will chime in. I have never tried to shut them off. I like getting mine.

R2RNotifications.JPG

Go to "User Control Panel", then "Preferences." Unchecking "and receive email notifications of replies" should have you covered.
 
1f9de2a384d2029bf70183eaca2b92c1.jpg
ac9d4b3b96f10133e96d0c78bad8fed7.jpg
A Dog.
 
Also, anyone else have pet noodles?
4a29af3d31d308c54e30312041cbca61.jpg

I have 4 noodles! Yours is very pretty, I love the red-tails but they have a little bit too much mass for me. If your into boas you should check out Living Gems Reptiles, they specialize in Brazilian rainbows. One day when I finally have the cash to throw away I'm definitely getting one of their high reds.
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
 
I have 4 noodles! I love the red-tails but they have a little bit too much mass for me.

That's why mine are Central American BCI subspecies/variants; Smokey is a Costa Rican (max 7 ft for girls) and my other guy is a BCI pastel dream motley x Sonoran hybrid (sonorans are basically a dwarf boa, staying around 3-4 ft).

They have more attitude, but I love sassy reptiles, lol! Smokey's habitat has the note "I hiss but I ain't s***". Though he will slap you with his teeth if he smells beer on your breath... Smokey is weird.

I have a total of 11 noodles [emoji216][emoji178]
 
I have 4 noodles! Yours is very pretty, I love the red-tails but they have a little bit too much mass for me. If your into boas you should check out Living Gems Reptiles, they specialize in Brazilian rainbows. One day when I finally have the cash to throw away I'm definitely getting one of their high reds.
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0868.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_2432.JPG
Also; such cuties!! [emoji7]
 
Currently wrapped up in the Netflix series "Narcos". Any suggestions on something to binge watch once this series is complete?
 
Hmmmm my recents are:

Just finished Black Mirror (I think it's on Netflix). Can binge or not. Each episode is kind of its own story, but I found it to be a very good show. A little dark. Never really a happy ending, which is a twist in itself.
Also finished Santa Clarita Diet. A little goofy at times, but a good show when you're not paying too much attention.
Just started The Magicians. Only 3 or 4 episodes in, but it's pretty good so far. Kind of a Harry Potter meets Narnia meets thriller type of thing.
 
Currently wrapped up in the Netflix series "Narcos". Any suggestions on something to binge watch once this series is complete?
The OA, you will either hate or love.

Have you already watched Peaky Blinders?

Like sci-fi? Sens8 was good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new