• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anything Else Needed? (3D Print)

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@galantra I dont think so unless it was a pretty small one, Also being water tight isnt a for sure thing. So Someone else with a larger printer might be able to help but not 100% sure. Sorry but worth a shot on the 3D Printing board.

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a piece printed! I am looking to get a adjustable head for my seneye par meter so I can attach it to a fiberglass rod (Driveway marker) and be able to adjust the angle. Similar to the end on a Apogee wand.

Basically one end needs to be glued to the fiberglass rod and have a hole in it for a bolt. The other end needs to have a hole in it for the bolt (This is where the angle can be adjusted) and then a flat space I can zip tie the Seneye on to.

Heres a link to the software. https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-selfie-stick-11330

I only need the circled parts.
3d Print Seneye Holder.PNG

I am so sorry I missed this.. If you still need help with this let me know and I can figure out what we can do for you!

galantra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JenB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would a cover for the overflow box (to shade it completely and prevent fish from jumping in the overflow) - for a 93g marineland cube (corner overflow)

and a sea turtle that can be epoxied to the side of the tank that cyphastrea could encrust over :) maybe more than one.

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@JenB Shoot me a quick PM. Let me know how large of an overflow box you have. As far as the Sea Turtle, I can print that for you.

Initialr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much would a cover for the overflow box (to shade it completely and prevent fish from jumping in the overflow) - for a 93g marineland cube (corner overflow

I would be interested in this too if u are able to print it.

Jilly92

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished up helping with a custom 3D print for @KTipp and had a lot of fun doing it. If there is anyone else that needs any help with anything let me know as I am more then happy to help if I can! It did end up costing KTipp a couple bucks for the plastic but I still think it will be overall cheaper then if he would have had ordered the part even if it was still available.

Let me know if I can help as I find helping others on here is just so much fun!

Here is KTipp Project we just wrapped up:
Original Idea:
20190829_164405.jpg

Final Outcome after he had a few Versions and some time to think about it. Also thank goodness for sketchup as we could see our errors before the print even happened.
Cover for KTipp V3.jpg
Cover for KTipp V3-Filled.jpg

I will post Pictures of the final product, unfortunately this is a very large piece (10.5" x 6.5") so we had to split the print and glue, but I still think it will turn out nice!
I would love some help trying to design my first print. Filter intake cage. Also an output.

Michael ross1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry been MIA but the printer has been working hard since Thursday as we were asked to build some parts for Ventilators. Of course I took the job and pushed everyone's projects out as I feel it was something small I could do. so if you have asked me for anything or posted on my thread over the last week I am sorry that you had to wait. i will jump back on tomorrow after I fix my Printer (It wasnt a fan of printing for 4 days straight) and will be in contact with everyone. If I miss you I apologize but simply shoot me a new PM and I will do my best to catch up!

Thanks for understanding!
I need a red sea max130d surface skimmer parts ??? If interested files on thingiverse.com

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back