• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Anything Else Needed? (3D Print)

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to double check, the 1.5" is ID correct?
1.5 I can find but I am using 1.25 bulkheads.
CF74F272-BB58-4623-83D8-1CCD7C57DFC0.png

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry that was a typo... So you need it to be 1.66" That is very good information to have! I will see what I can do today/this evening and provide you with a CAD drawing.
Your the man! I appreciate your help on this. thank you

spartanman22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you could make a American DJ Powerstrip cover plate? I have one that is flush mounted into a cutout inside my stand. Unfortunately I free-handed the cut (decided I wanted to do this after the stand was assembled) and its not a perfect fit. A cover plate that overlaps the face of the powerstrip slightly and hides the gaps would be perfect!

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@spartanman22 I could, but it would have to be in 2 pieces... I also would have to figure out the dimensions on it so it might be a slow project. What one do you have? You might be in luck as I might have the same one.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished up helping with a custom 3D print for @KTipp and had a lot of fun doing it. If there is anyone else that needs any help with anything let me know as I am more then happy to help if I can! It did end up costing KTipp a couple bucks for the plastic but I still think it will be overall cheaper then if he would have had ordered the part even if it was still available.

Let me know if I can help as I find helping others on here is just so much fun!

Here is KTipp Project we just wrapped up:
Original Idea:
20190829_164405.jpg

Final Outcome after he had a few Versions and some time to think about it. Also thank goodness for sketchup as we could see our errors before the print even happened.
Cover for KTipp V3.jpg
Cover for KTipp V3-Filled.jpg

I will post Pictures of the final product, unfortunately this is a very large piece (10.5" x 6.5") so we had to split the print and glue, but I still think it will turn out nice!
Yes! Need help... https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/bushings.700812/

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could send the old ones or maybe even the pump so you can see what it needs. Really just needs a little square with a square hole to lock in the impeller.
20200317_150217.jpg

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the measurements!! Thank you so much for following Up!
Just wondering if you guys came up with a solution for the Apex AFS issue. I want to order some of your corners for the screen tops but I'm waiting to see what ya'll come up with related tot he AFS so I can order all at once.

Thx

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we have done it! I finally after a few printed have a tight fitting ramp for food pellets to go onto the AFS and extends the feeding range 1 inch. For most people that should reach far enough out into the tank to solve the issues we all are having with it dropping pellets onto the rim of the tank/covers. I will test this out tomorrow but excited to finally have something that looks promising.

IMG_20200321_211005.jpg

IMG_20200321_211018.jpg

Pete Luna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks great Jeff, I am sure everyone appreciates all the time and effort you’ve put into this. I know we’re all isolated more than in the past, but whats up with this guy.

3A47A30A-19EB-4117-8530-335588336E80.jpeg

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great Jeff, I am sure everyone appreciates all the time and effort you’ve put into this. I know we’re all isolated more than in the past, but whats up with this guy.

3A47A30A-19EB-4117-8530-335588336E80.jpeg

haha!! You must not be much of a gamer! That is majora's mask from Zelda. I 3D printed that, and airbrushed it as well. I bet you didnt know I airbrushed did you! I am a jack of all trades, what can I say... :p;Wacky

The_Legend_of_Zelda_-_Majora's_Mask_Box_Art.jpg

Mudhen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning,

I'm looking for a RED SEA 130D Adjustable Surface Skimmer. Something very similar to the original (RED SEA does not make this part any longer and finding such on the web is nearly impossible now).

Anyway, if anyone is willing to help out with the design of this part I'm confident that it will help out MANY Red Sea 130D owners.

Cheers,
Dave

OP
OP
Dierks

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, sorry been MIA but the printer has been working hard since Thursday as we were asked to build some parts for Ventilators. Of course I took the job and pushed everyone's projects out as I feel it was something small I could do. so if you have asked me for anything or posted on my thread over the last week I am sorry that you had to wait. i will jump back on tomorrow after I fix my Printer (It wasnt a fan of printing for 4 days straight) and will be in contact with everyone. If I miss you I apologize but simply shoot me a new PM and I will do my best to catch up!

Thanks for understanding!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%
Back