Ap9x mounted to a rail

the register

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone out there have ap9x lights mounted to AL rails? I have a 48in long peninsula that I'm looking to build a 8020 AL, floating light stand for. The stand part itself is fairly straightforward to build, but I'm not sure how to hang the lights from it. Similar to:



I can just use hanging kits, but I'd prefer something with a hard attachment. The lights themselves would be running in line with the bar, in line with the tank.

I also have access to a 3d printer and have enough competence with the designing that I could possibly design it, but I'd rather not.
 
Can you share more details on what you mean by having it available?
I design LED mounts for lighting solutions, I have many different designs for all LED units to adapt to rail systems. Prices are very fair. I use high quality grade material, and the work is guaranteed.
 
I design LED mounts for lighting solutions, I have many different designs for all LED units to adapt to rail systems. Prices are very fair. I use high quality grade material, and the work is guaranteed.
Gotcha. What's the price run for one of these?
 
I'd be interested as well, if these are still available
 
I design LED mounts for lighting solutions, I have many different designs for all LED units to adapt to rail systems. Prices are very fair. I use high quality grade material, and the work is guaranteed.
Do you have mounts for the XR 30 pro to an HMS mount?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new