• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex 6 Button Toggle Boxes $35

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some new switch covers, also the blacked out one turned out better than I expected. DM if interested getting one of these.

20201212_213501.jpg

OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom designs available, this was for a local service co.
20210108_213008.jpg

Hendo1133

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my switch box and couldn't be happier, had it programmed in about 15 minutes and it makes life so much easier working around my tank. Was exactly as pictured and plugged right into my apex without issues.

Josh@BVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came in the other day and it looks great. solid build. great quality materials. buttons feel nice and responsive and toggle doesnt feel loose or anything. exactly what I expected and wanted.

Thank you

OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my switch box and couldn't be happier, had it programmed in about 15 minutes and it makes life so much easier working around my tank. Was exactly as pictured and plugged right into my apex without issues.
Mine came in the other day and it looks great. solid build. great quality materials. buttons feel nice and responsive and toggle doesnt feel loose or anything. exactly what I expected and wanted.

Thank you

Thanks so much! glad you like them!

OP
OP
HM3105

HM3105

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still printing, custom layouts available. Also, I'll have some "chrome" toggle switch covers coming soon. I thought an all black with shiny buttons might be interesting.

For those of you who like the glowing sumps, I can make the box in fluorescent green or yellow too!

Josh@BVA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no problem. its such a nice build I would have to mess it all up and put a hole in it. great work. do you make other mounts for Apex equipment like probe holders or ballast holders? Im building a board this weekend and would love some items to hold my MP40 controllers and ballasts neatly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.3%
Back