Apex and 3 Hydra 26 HD's

  • Thread starter Thread starter willist0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

willist0

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2015
Messages
82
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have trouble connecting Hydra's to an Apex? I've had 2 one hour calls to Apex to help link my Hydra's to my Apex and both times they left me with no lights working and my Hydra wifi network missing. Both times they told me to ask AI to connect my Hydra's to my router. AI didn't know how to do that. What do I need to do? Also would it make any sense to connect the parent Hydra first, and then try to connect one child at a time? As you might have guessed I'm not very tech savvy. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
 
I didn’t think the HDs would connect to Apex, even using the AI module.

I had my OLDER hydras connected no problem, but I found the module and wireless link was very unstable so I sold the AI apex module.
 
Screenshot_20191116-080315.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new