Apex ATK issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning.
I opened a ticket with Neptune .Got a little assist otp but call dropped.Reset did not work.
Using Apex ATK as a stand alone ATO without mechanical float due to space constraints. Unit powers on blue , then sensors are out of water and pump kicks on green but does not stop pumping even after water level passes both sensors. If i reset by powercycling the unit doesnt even trigger a high alarm mode. Everything is connected 1 to 1 n swapping 1 n 2 senor did not correct anything. I asked for a new one from Apex.. I have attached a short vid .
TIA

Attachments

• 20210527_194545.mp4
    61.5 MB

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most common problem is if the sensor plugs are not fully seated in the sockets. Give them one more firm push to see if they click into place.

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The most common problem is if the sensor plugs are not fully seated in the sockets. Give them one more firm push to see if they click into place.
I heard it click in sensor 1 plug . Number 2 did not . It filled this time and did stop . WOW !. Thanks a million . I will check in an hour . Fingers crossed. I have called this device every name in the world the past 2 days except what Neptune named it .LOL

OP
OP
LILBUDDHA

LILBUDDHA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well some time has past and now the high alert alarm has triggered and even if the probe is dry , it still will not stop beeping .
I powercycled again. Now the alarm stopped it ran a little water n went back to normal status.

Attachments

• 20210528_103359.mp4
    39.1 MB

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back