• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apex COR strainers

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
5,174
Reaction score
8,516
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my take on a screw-on, low profile COR strainer. I believe it is slimmer than other designs out there, and matches the apex color scheme pretty well.

Looking for $30 shipped within USA. I know it sounds like a bunch for a strainer.... but it takes like 8 hours to print it in PETG due to all the detail.

1rRqNBF.jpg

3rwfTcg.jpg
 
Last edited:
Can also make them in a dark gray, similar to the PVC on the COR
 
Can get the stl file to print this?
 
What a gorgeous design! I'm installing my COR-20 tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll have room for this strainer but if I do I'll certainly order one.
 
What a gorgeous design! I'm installing my COR-20 tomorrow and I'm not sure I'll have room for this strainer but if I do I'll certainly order one.

It sticks out like an inch from the furthest part of the input, pretty low profile. Thanks!
 
Wow, that’s a great looking design! I love the fact that it’s an easy screw on. I’ll take an orange one for the Cor 20 please.
 
Thought you're not making it since there's no activities for a while. Just got mine at eBxx with a low profile COR 15 strainer.
 
Thought you're not making it since there's no activities for a while. Just got mine at eBxx with a low profile COR 15 strainer.

No worries! I do like my version more because it has more surface area than other designs I’ve seen, but they should all work :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new