API stress coat…good product ?

Scaggs1117

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2023
Messages
193
Reaction score
39
Location
Queens
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatsup fellas….so when adding fish, i know the net disturbs the slime cost on the fish. Is StressCoat by API a good product? And if so is their dose valid? I ask because it’s A slimy product and I don’t know will that mess up the water composition? And also how long does the actual product last in the water? I have two clownfish at the moment along with mixed coral and inverts.
 
I use a plastic stainer to move my fish into the tank (it's actually easier and less stressful for the fish than it sounds), and have never found the need for stress coat.
That’s actually not a bad idea
 
8193912D-8F6B-4656-95F2-CF17FBFA2320.jpeg
 
I’m surprised that method isn’t talked about more
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new