apollo reef led l

gael85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody's

is there many customers of this lighting companies ? i'm searching for customers reviews good or bad

what do you think about this between the other product on the market like radion by ecotech etc ?

we have some doubts and we want to dispel because some french customers confuse this products with a very similar chinese led llighting

thank you for your help

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to the owner, Joe, the other day and he seemed extremely knowledgable and very passionate about his product. It is USA build and I think his new dimmable model will be awesome and well received as an alternative to AI, EcoTech, etc.

HTH

Apollo Reef LED

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody's

is there many customers of this lighting companies ? i'm searching for customers reviews good or bad

what do you think about this between the other product on the market like radion by ecotech etc ?

we have some doubts and we want to dispel because some french customers confuse this products with a very similar chinese led llighting

thank you for your help

Hello! I suspect you have been talking with our distributor in France, Morgane! She is a wonderful person and a true believer in our product since she was a customer first!
There are many reviews of our lighting here and on ReefCentral as well as many smaller forums.
One thing I can assure you is that you cannot buy our light from anyone except us. The shape of housing is where the similarities end.
Our light has a genuine heat sink, end to end for thermal management. Without that, your LED will not last. Our housing is aluminum, 2mm thick. We feel that is a substantial improvement over steel or iron housings that if they receive an accidental scratch can rust through quickly. We added waterproof rocker switches to the fixture as well to keep moisture and salt creep out!
Our hanging kits are stainless steel and have adjusters on both side to allow you tilt the light higher left and right and also you can tilt front to back! Very flexible!
We have designed our fixtures to last as best we can at this time, they are powder coated in a flat black now to further resist corrosion.
Our light are proven, by customers and by us. Go to youTube and search Apollo Reef LED and see not only our demos but real customers tanks with our lights.
We are a very customer oriented company, reef lovers just like you. We use what we sell and wouldn't have it any other way. We are always on the move looking ahead and always looking for improvements and hearing our customers requests and recommendations. Good luck in your decision! We hope you do join our growing happy customer base! BTW if you do find a bad review ( not impossible since it is hard to please everyone 100% of the time but we try! ) please email me the link at [email protected] , I haven't see a single one yet!

OP
OP
G

gael85

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I suspect you have been talking with our distributor in France, Morgane! She is a wonderful person and a true believer in our product since she was a customer first!
!

Hi,

yes Morgane is talking about apollo's products but someone still have doubts so we re goign to do a test on a tank

thanks for your answer if anothers want to give her opinion please MP me

Thanks

M&M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi everybody's

thank you for your help

Hi,I am big believer in Apollo LEd since I use them on my SPS tank.If you have any questions feel free to PM me.Here is a recent video of my tank with Apollo.[video=youtube;7JdA3I_gaGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7JdA3I_gaGQ[/video]

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back