Aqdim3 app not working ??

Philp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Webslinger. I have been reading this thread and hoping there has been resolve for those that requested help with the app. I too have two lights without a way to control by WiFi. Can you assist me in downloading the app?

xxxQUASxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait!? Is there a way to get my old 165p+ working again?

I don’t have access to android devices and when I try to run the APK file from PC it never connects for me.

I would love a way to use AQDIM2 from my iPhone!

[email protected]

thanks!!!
QUAS

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait!? Is there a way to get my old 165p+ working again?

I don’t have access to android devices and when I try to run the APK file from PC it never connects for me.

I would love a way to use AQDIM2 from my iPhone!

[email protected]

thanks!!!
QUAS
Unfortunately aqdim is a 8bit app and is no longer compatible with more modern phones ...I could only still use it because I had an old phone that hadn't been updated

xxxQUASxxx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately aqdim is a 8bit app and is no longer compatible with more modern phones ...I could only still use it because I had an old phone that hadn't been updated
I’m considering buying a “cheap” android tablet if I can get a confirmation the android app available from Reef Radiance works.

ive tried android emulators on my PC but can’t get the lights to connect.

so frustrating....

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have an BB wifi light but cant get aqdim app for android or ios anywhere. Can anyone send me the apk file for android or iso to [email protected]. you would be a lifesaver! Many thanks in advance

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the ipa file slinga! I couldn't run it on my iPhone 6 ios12 as I assume its because its not 64 bit. I cant find any way of emulating either.

How about android? Is there an apk file knocking about i could try?

Has anyone had any luck at all getting the app running on either android or ios?

Sablah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the ipa file slinga! I couldn't run it on my iPhone 6 ios12 as I assume its because its not 64 bit. I cant find any way of emulating either.

How about android? Is there an apk file knocking about i could try?

Has anyone had any luck at all getting the app running on either android or ios?
I couldn't get the android app to work with an s8 or s10. I had gotten to work on a rooted Kindle Fire 10 tablet though. It's an awful app too.

Willbiker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't get the android app to work with an s8 or s10. I had gotten to work on a rooted Kindle Fire 10 tablet though. It's an awful app too.
Ah dangit! Back on ebay it goes!

M4xyppp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you get a reply? Asking as I’m attempting to contact as well but I’m unable to send a message to webslinger.
Hi no I ended up buying an ai hydra 26hd to replace it. Far better light to be fair

RastaManCan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also have an BB wifi light but cant get aqdim app for android or ios anywhere. Can anyone send me the apk file for android or iso to [email protected]. you would be a lifesaver! Many thanks in advance
If you were able to get AQDIM3 this apk file for Android or iso to for IOS can you Please Please Please <--- send me a copy to [email protected]. Than you very much.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back