Aqua life XS-UV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Frop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have two of them over my 75g and I love them. So far a ton of growth out of every coral in the tank.
20160206_144711_1.jpg

20160916_195743.jpg

About 6 months of growth.
 
My friend has one over a 60 gallon and his corals look amazing. I just bought 2 for my 100 gallon.
 
How has your aquatic life light Worked over the years I’m looking at buying the 48 inch hard to find specs at that price. Thanks for the reply
 
I liked the aquatic life enough I bought a Halo for my cube.
IMG_20180130_150106.jpg

XSUV lights.jpg


Please ignore the patches of hair algae here and there (I am slowly winning the battle).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new