Aqua lifter pump

Meara

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Location
Edmonton
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I ordered a Aqua lifter pump to add to my overflow, and I just found out that it won’t be coming. I picked this pump because it was the only one that I have heard of being used the way I am trying to. I’m planning on using it to remove the air bubbles from my overflow and keep the siphon going full speed. I was wondering if you know of any other pump that can be used like this? It would need to be able too work on air as well as water but it doesn’t need to be very strong.

Thank you
 
I got mine on Walmart.com
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new