• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Aquarium Controller Cabinet, Product?

Bleigh

The lich queen
View Badges
Reaction score
What would you like to know?
mom about to buy one of these controller boards too! Genius? Does ordering it off brs work fine or is your website better? And can the trident fit on that shelf? Or do you recommend putting it somewhere else?

jmwils1

View Badges
Reaction score
I just assembled my cabinet and am stuck on mounting my ecotech mp40 driver. Since it doesn’t fit through a hole do I have to take it apart to detach the cable? Not sure how people have done this in the photos I’ve seen.

OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I just assembled my cabinet and am stuck on mounting my ecotech mp40 driver. Since it doesn’t fit through a hole do I have to take it apart to detach the cable? Not sure how people have done this in the photos I’ve seen.
Yes, If you open up the driver you will see a simple plug. Use this to run the wire to the face of the unit.

We had a lot of deliberation on enlarging the holes to fit Eco-Tech controller but in the end, we decided that the over hole size would be a little much.

OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
mom about to buy one of these controller boards too! Genius? Does ordering it off brs work fine or is your website better? And can the trident fit on that shelf? Or do you recommend putting it somewhere else?
BRS is great!

The shelf fits the Trident with no issue.

The shelf is quite handy and mount my trident on one :)

Have you ever used a spoon, hose and rubber band together to remove algae?

• YES

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • NO

Votes: 116 50.0%
  • What the heck? (see the thread)

Votes: 107 46.1%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors