Aquarium Controller Cabinet, Product?

michael romeo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im onboard to buy one for a red sea reefer 350 in black...let me know im ready to pull the trigger!!!

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you thought about de Jong marine? They are one of the big European distributors and distribute for Neptune systems.
nope but I will give them a call, I have a few in mind but still working out a few things. I would like to get my stuff over there as it's already in Australia.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mike1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, I just ordered one from saltwateraquarium.com/control/tank-controllers/boards-cabinets/ for my reefer 625xxl, will you be making any plates for the hydros controllers?

blazerino

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Elder1945 whats the eta on the cover and do you have any prototype photos? I am planning on picking up the cabinet in white but it is sitting next to the tank and am concerned about my 3 year old pulling cords and hitting buttons...

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Elder1945 whats the eta on the cover and do you have any prototype photos? I am planning on picking up the cabinet in white but it is sitting next to the tank and am concerned about my 3 year old pulling cords and hitting buttons...
I have one cut... However, the sides are 1/2" and it looks a little bulky. We are working on this though and hope to have something set in stone in the next few weeks.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, I just ordered one from saltwateraquarium.com/control/tank-controllers/boards-cabinets/ for my reefer 625xxl, will you be making any plates for the hydros controllers?

Yes, Right now the game plan is to have them launch on a few more sites. Once this is done I can start rolling out more and more faceplates.

Right now we have the following in testing or in the works.

EB832 slat (3 slats)
Acrylic cover
internal shelve with Power brick shelve
a lot of things with LED's in it.
Hydros plate (2 slats) would fit most of the hydros stuff released and in the works.

These are all in different stages of completion but the hard part is done. Once the cabinets are listed on more sites I can move to focus on more and more accessories (this will be soon).

I would say ETA on this is 8 weeks.

crezguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine yesterday and it's awesome in my Reefer 350.No more wires.
PXL_20210318_034909627.jpg

Atalien2005

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, Right now the game plan is to have them launch on a few more sites. Once this is done I can start rolling out more and more faceplates.

Right now we have the following in testing or in the works.

EB832 slat (3 slats)
Acrylic cover
internal shelve with Power brick shelve
a lot of things with LED's in it.
Hydros plate (2 slats) would fit most of the hydros stuff released and in the works.

These are all in different stages of completion but the hard part is done. Once the cabinets are listed on more sites I can move to focus on more and more accessories (this will be soon).

I would say ETA on this is 8 weeks.
Hello I’m new here but I already have an Adaptive Reed cabinet. Before I start setting things up and have to potentially move things around, I know early in the plans and in pictures you mentioned a base, do you have a time frame that will be released? That the only part I need to get this build going.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Elder1945 Kyle I’m still dying to know more about the inline probe holders. Can you tell us anymore? ETA?
Water testing starts tomorrow and the rest of the line is going to be packed.

So soon, real soon. moving forward will be quicker for me to make them but the first production run has a lot of setting up and so on 2 do.

OP
OP
Elder1945

Elder1945

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I’m new here but I already have an Adaptive Reed cabinet. Before I start setting things up and have to potentially move things around, I know early in the plans and in pictures you mentioned a base, do you have a time frame that will be released? That the only part I need to get this build going.
We have one designed and done, You actually just reminded me that I have to make one for someone as I have totally forgotten.

As of right now, we are releasing around 20 new products into the market and I don't like building or selling sub-par products.

So yes we have one but when it will be for sale is up in the air. Our first round of accessories will have the acrylic cover (I am going to be posting pictures soon of this), EB832 Slat, Shelf kit for inside.

The base would be done after this.

Ryan Doolittle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of board are you using to build these?

I read the thread this AM I am surprised to see someone bite into the board and leave marks. I am familiar with Sintra (reptile enclosures) and HDPE (boat DIY or cutting boards), both these being very easy to work with as well.

michael romeo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm in also....if i gave you a list of the equipment i am running could you design
a cabinet for me to house it all....external would be fine

michael romeo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm in ...if i gave you the equipment i have could you design a cabinet to house it all
for an external cabinet? let me know

Back