• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatic life RO/DI SYSTEM... never used

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Flipsquad81

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic Life Classic RO, RO/DI & DI Systems - Economical Filtered Water using Standard 10" Cartridges. The Classic RO systems provide up to 50 &100 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
Features: Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off (100 GPD model only)
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings
- Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet
- 1/4 inch Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing
- 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water (100 GPD model only)
- 10 ft. x 1/4 inch of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.

OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Optimal water pressure: 40-65 PSI (if under 40 PSI a booster pump is required), Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI (if over 80 PSI a pressure regulator is required). Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C), Typical rejection rate: 1:3.5. 50 GPD Classic RO (540229), 100 GPD Classic RODI (540326).

100 GPD dimensions with bracket: 16.5" wide x 8.5" deep x 18" high. Weight 14 lbs.

50 GPD dimensions with bracket: 14.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 16.5" high. Weight 11 lbs.

Contact if Interested

20220728_184706.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back