Aquavitro Salinity

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryecoon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
39
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has any of you tried this salt? how do you like it?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395806876.664711.jpg
 
I love love love it!!! I have been using it for the past year and my tank is responding quite well!! :)
 
I love love love it!!! I have been using it for the past year and my tank is responding quite well!! :)

+1. I have been using it for the past 2-3 years. Mixes pretty quick, numbers are spot on with the label (which is specific to each batch) and it makes the specified number of gallons at 1.026 not lower like many other salts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new