Are Palythoas aggressive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justin1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Justin1997

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
280
Reaction score
31
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My toadstool has been closed up for a few days prior today, this has been the closest I've seen to it opening, could the damage that looks like is done to it be from my palys?
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1417979442.822162.jpg
 
I would say it's possible that the damage was caused by palys. I have some nuisance ones that will hurt montis and acros. But I've found aggressiveness varies by individual strain of paly.
 
Last edited:
Not sure but I know my green ts has a hole in it where a frag of zoa fell on it. When I removed the frag noticed a hole.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new