Are there any Tilefish dominant tanks?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, are there any tilefish dominated/only tanks with different species of these fish? Ever since seeing the flashing tilefish flash (And finding out they use it for communication too) I’ve been enticed into these fish and just want to know how many I could fit into a 3’x2’x2’ tank if I ever got one (My plan is to eventually upgrade my nano into a mushroom dominant and a species only/dominant tank).

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, are there any tilefish dominated/only tanks with different species of these fish? Ever since seeing the flashing tilefish flash (And finding out they use it for communication too) I’ve been enticed into these fish and just want to know how many I could fit into a 3’x2’x2’ tank if I ever got one (My plan is to eventually upgrade my nano into a mushroom dominant and a species only/dominant tank).
Also since I know there are wrasse dominated tanks already and seems like there’s either very few or no tilefish dominated tanks, I have been thinking on getting a tilefish for my nano and keeping it with just whites (40% blue for the Coral but 70% whites for natural colours).

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 128 59.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 37 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 63 29.3%
Back