Are you addicted to r2r?

How much time do you spend on r2r?

  • a few hours a day

    Votes: 151 35.2%
  • a few hours a week

    Votes: 199 46.4%
  • every chance i get

    Votes: 47 11.0%
  • i never log off

    Votes: 25 5.8%
  • only when i need help

    Votes: 7 1.6%

  • Total voters
    429

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2018
Messages
2,822
Reaction score
30,482
Location
Edgewater,Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says i'm addicted to r2r.Sense discovering r2r I find my self trolling this site more than I watch or maintain my tank,Like an alcoholic one thread (drink) is to many and 100 in not enough.I actually find myself rushing home to check the days posts.Is this a problem that needs an intervention?Should I start a 12 step program in the basement of my local church?I also wonder if i'm the only one experiencing this problem and how many members if any feel they have a the same problem.It would be nice to know I am not dealing with this demon alone.Maybe one day I will here the words hiiiiiiiiiiii mike and know I have the support my wife thinks I need.
 
Hi I'm Crabs Mcjones and I'm an R2R addict :) and my wife says the exact same thing to me lol
 
Many things I disagree with here but I find it the absolute best source of info. And best for those "O Crap" moments. Because there is always someone with some experience on frequently! Other sites.. aside from being eye sores to read.. mods have drank the koolaid. I hope that doesn’t happen here.

Also. My name is Joshua and I am an addict.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes....most definately......I have been a member of a ton of forums over the years but this is the only one I have ever stuck with.....member since 2013!! (Can I get some type of banner for that ;)?).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new