Art's 300 gal

artguzman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Newark, CA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So for the last couple months I've been busy with the restaurants and setting this tank up on my spare time.

Tank started cycle on March 29, 2010. I dosed ammonia to speedup the process and be able to fully stock aquarium immediately after cycle finished.

Tank dimensions are 5'x4'x2'.

Still have a few automation things to setup but here some pics......

img2138ey.jpg

img2068h.jpg

img2122a.jpg

img2079n.jpg

img2152z.jpg

img2147s.jpg

img2174i.jpg

img2178k.jpg

img2181p.jpg

img2179k.jpg

img2180.jpg

img7034l.jpg

img7033.jpg

img7025r.jpg
 
Last edited:
AWESOME set up! WOW! Welcome to R2R!
 
That is sweet!

I really like the suspended light canopy. It has some class..... not just a boring box.

Did you have to adjust the floor jacks after all of the weight was added?

TANKSALOT
aka - Steve
 
tank looks great.realy like the canopy what type of lighting are you using?
 
Thanks! I retrofitted 10 t5's and 2 -250w mh.
Tank/stand is still leveled! I did check the floor jacks twice and seems like there was no settling.
 
Now, thats a tank. AWESOME! I would like to see it in a couple years when its fully stocked.
 
Excellent! Very impressive, well planned! Especially like the close proximity to the bar!!:tongue:
 
Who built the tank it looks very clean looking.
 
Who built the tank it looks very clean looking.
I ordered the tank about a year and a half ago from aquarium obsessed; it was a bit hectic because they closed a few months after and built the tank in their Canada shop. So to get it accross I had to open an account with a customs broker. The tank came out really good; the silicon work is clean.

I can't wait to put some frags in that beast! :) :P
Soon Kraylen!

art you drink a lot?
No I don't; I think I was dosing my previous tank more alcohol than what I actually drink.
Most of the bottles in the bar are tequila, a few wine and some cognac.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new