Asterina or something else?

Homestarmy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
75
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently cycling a mixture of live and dry rock to add to my display tank; after a year + I'm beginning to think I need some more live filtration. Currently, there's nothing but Marco rock in the tank.

As I was measuring the chems today, I notice the guy in the picture hanging out on the glass but I'm not sure what it is. I looked through the pinned guide, and it kind of looks like an Asterina starfish, but it only has four arms which I guess isn't out of the ordinary. is that what I'm looking at here?

Thanks for any and all input!

Thing1.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new