Ati bulbs are amazing!

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nova extreme four bulb T5 on my 55 gallon and I've been using the bulbs that come with the unit. Last night. I picked up four bulbs. Everything looks happier and it makes a much better looking color. The blues are actually 50/50 instead of dark blue, and the lights seem immensely brighter.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yes, the ATI bulbs are great I use them on both my displays both are 6 Bulb units (4 Blue Plus, 1Purple Plus, 1Coral Plus) :)
 
ATI is great! I'm glad they added coral+ to the line up.

I wish ATI made a 18in bulb:(

+1. I use to have a biocube that I retrofitted T5s into. And the only options were those dumb UVL bulbs that made my corals go pastel. :mmph:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new