Ati powermodule led settings

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! This questions is for all you Ati powermodule users.
What are your led settings? How high do you mount your fixture, what’s the intensity of your leds, how long do you have the leds on for? Can you post some pictures of your tank?
Thanks guys!

Silver14SS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi reef2reef! This questions is for all you Ati powermodule users.
What are your led settings? How high do you mount your fixture, what’s the intensity of your leds, how long do you have the leds on for? Can you post some pictures of your tank?
Thanks guys!

I used the default program for both LED and T5, the only change I made was shifting the start/end times. I had them mounted 12" above the water line. Page 6 and on will be pics with the ATI.

Maybe he's referring to the XHO LED strips you can attach to ATI T5 units?

ATI PowerModules are hybrid T5 + LED fixtures. https://www.atinorthamerica.com/lighting/led-powermodule/

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my blues and royal blues at 100% from 2pm - 12am. With a 1 hour ramp up and down. I don't use the red or white leds. My fixture is hung about 10 inches from water surface. 8 bulb 36" fixture on a 48x24x20 tank

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my blues and royal blues at 100% from 2pm - 12am. With a 1 hour ramp up and down. I don't use the red or white leds. My fixture is hung about 10 inches from water surface. 8 bulb 36" fixture on a 48x24x20 tank
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, forgot about the last question. haha. I don't have much pictures right now. I ran this schedule 5 years ago when I had my sps tank and was working for me. I'll see if I can dig up some those old pictures. I got out in 2016 and now got back in. I started this tank back in Nov. 2019 and I ran a lights out (only had blue leds on for 2 hours when I got home from work) 5 month cycle. I finally added a few tester acros beginning of May and all seems to be doing good. Out of 10 pieces. I lost 1 due to cloudy water from opening the window blinds and sunlight hitting the tank from me starting to work from home. Since, I have left the window blinds closed and water has become clear again.
Here are a few pictures from the beginning. I'll try to get some recent ones this weekend.
kbIaGtv.jpg

mF8zJZs.jpg

t2QKIgA.jpg

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, forgot about the last question. haha. I don't have much pictures right now. I ran this schedule 5 years ago when I had my sps tank and was working for me. I'll see if I can dig up some those old pictures. I got out in 2016 and now got back in. I started this tank back in Nov. 2019 and I ran a lights out (only had blue leds on for 2 hours when I got home from work) 5 month cycle. I finally added a few tester acros beginning of May and all seems to be doing good. Out of 10 pieces. I lost 1 due to cloudy water from opening the window blinds and sunlight hitting the tank from me starting to work from home. Since, I have left the window blinds closed and water has become clear again.
Here are a few pictures from the beginning. I'll try to get some recent ones this weekend.
kbIaGtv.jpg

mF8zJZs.jpg

t2QKIgA.jpg
That’s an amazing rock structure. My tank is 36x24x20 with a 36 inch 8 bulb powermodule. This is what is looks like now. I recently had a tank crash and just started all over again. That’s why the questions.
5DEB4849-577E-4B0A-A862-7F87E3EEE7DF.jpeg

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s an amazing rock structure. My tank is 36x24x20 with a 36 inch 8 bulb powermodule. This is what is looks like now. I recently had a tank crash and just started all over again. That’s why the questions.
5DEB4849-577E-4B0A-A862-7F87E3EEE7DF.jpeg
Here’s a picture of the tank with full spectrum
5C5FF3B7-EFF5-4839-81D6-435AAE073E7E.jpeg

OP
OP
Guttersnipe

Guttersnipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kbIaGtv.jpg

mF8zJZs.jpg

t2QKIgA.jpg
Did you make that rock structure?

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, sorry to hear about the tank crash. We all go through them. Looks like your back on the right track again. My last tank was a 36x24x20. You won't be disappointed with the powermodule. just stick with one schedule and don't make too many changes. Thats actually why I don't use the white and reds. I kept messing with the percentages when I had them on. One day, I said forget it. I turned them off. lol
I won't take credit for the rock structure. I saw youtuber abe's coral euphoria channel and saw him make these pegs. I'm not good at DIY so I researched and came across the aquaroche's acroporock. I just assembled them. =)

mxnutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures I just took. Just point and shoot. iphone 10 with orange filter.
full tank shot.
m60tvMx.jpg

hmYQJp7.jpg

some coral shots.
Garf Bonsai
gynEMYv.jpg

WWC heartbreaker starting to encrust and branch.
u3GqNJ8.jpg

RR the Vinh
ByhpEuD.jpg

Oregan Tort
Ev4ZOH2.jpg

some non acros
Vivids pink *******
IYuZ5nH.jpg

SC OG mummy eye
v6VSOyC.jpg

JF crazy fox
bkIIPis.jpg

space invader
Ph9nOBu.jpg

I have more corals in qt that I will wait a few more month before I introduce them to main display. =)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 70 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back