ATI Straton Deep Blue Setting

M1keol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I purchased a couple of ATI Stratons a few weeks ago and have been running the Mixed Reef setting at 60%, no issues, but the color is a little white for my liking. Without adjusting the settings manually was wondering if anyone has found success with the deep blue setting.

OP
OP
M

M1keol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help here a lot as I like more of a 20k tank but Deep Blue is fine for LPS when I had it over my frag tank and did fine

@M1keol
I should also mention, I have SPS, LPS and Zoas. Any experience with SPS under the deep blue? I’ve had the Stratons running for a couple weeks, but I swear I can already see increased growth (maybe I’m imagining things to justify my purchase) and don’t want to ruin what seems to be working

Hydrored

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should also mention, I have SPS, LPS and Zoas. Any experience with SPS under the deep blue? I’ve had the Stratons running for a couple weeks, but I swear I can already see increased growth (maybe I’m imagining things to justify my purchase) and don’t want to ruin what seems to be working

No, no experience under deep blue and SPS. I’m of the camp full spectrum for most of the day then to blues the last 2.5 hours of the day.

OP
OP
M

M1keol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, no experience under deep blue and SPS. I’m of the camp full spectrum for most of the day then to blues the last 2.5 hours of the day.
Okay, thank you for the reply. I’ll stick with the mixed reef for now since it seems to be working just fine.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 48 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 46 32.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back