• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SOLD ATI Sunpower 8*24w

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rtparty

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
8,781
Reaction score
15,119
Location
Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’ve got an 8 bulb Sunpower that I won’t be using after all. The tank it was going over just never materialized. I have painted it a dark grey which came out pretty good IMO but not perfect. Over a tank it looks great

It was in storage for years before I bought it and works perfectly. I bought all new fans, new fan adapter, all new hanging kit, and even new screws. It looks fabulous!

Not sure on the age of the bulbs but they all fire and look to be in good condition. Ends aren’t burnt.

Asking $400 shipped. It’s gonna be $80-100 to ship properly. Discount for local pick up in Utah. I can do PayPal or Venmo.

IMG_3252.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3249.jpeg
IMG_3253.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Isnt it 24” cause it 24w meaning bulbs are 24 watts
 
any chance you might still have this? 🫣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new