Auto dosing amino acids

Alias233

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers!

Does anyone here use a dosing pump for amino acids? Some brands state you should shake before dosing but I'm assuming there are people out there who have managed to do this successfully? I'm currently using korallen zucht amino acids.

Thanks in advance!
 
Just wanted to say #WelcometoR2R

I do that when I have nothing else to contribute To the question . But, it does bump the thread so maybe some one else will know. And again welcome
 
IT should be possible with the ghl magnet stirrer? The question is how long could they be outside the fridge and can different amino be mixed together?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new