- Joined
- Jan 3, 2013
- Messages
- 383
- Reaction score
- 123
- Location
- South Carolina
- What state or country do you live in
- South Carolina
I’ve gotten back into the hobby after a 10 year break and I’ve been using two different test strips and verifying the data through ChatGPT so I don’t have to worry about trusting my eyes
I’m kind of blown away that when I left the hobby Neptune Apex was the best system for testing your phosphates, nitrates, calcium, magnesium, and to find out other than hydros there’s really nothing out there?
Even though we’ve had a massive advancement in technology in the past 10 years using AI, nano chips, computer systems, Elon Musk lol, terabytes from megabytes there is no cost-effective option….. which blows my mind!!
So my question is, is there anything out there any of you are using that does not break the wallet other than Hannah which you have to buy individual test testing kits, which are still gonna be around the four to $500 range just to test your water seems kind of crazy to me…..
Any suggestion suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If you know of anyone that’s custom building these at a cost-effective way please share. I’d love to get some feedback.
Thank you in advance