Awesome experience with ARC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Murftoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was the first time I've ordered through ARC, but I couldn't resist their stellar New Years event and sale. I received my ARC order the same day I received an order from another vendor and the difference was night and day.

ARC's packaging was incredible. I couldn't believe that everything was still nice and warm this time of year and the corals were very well protected. They all look fantastic and every bit as good as the pictures.

Communication was great too as they navigated weather challenges and re-shipments. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I will definitely be back! Thank you, ARC!

uninformed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came here to say the same thing! I was delayed a week because of FedEx issues, but this was my first order and I was very happy with the health and packaging of what arrived. I appreciate the mounting nubs they use that make it very easy to snap them off the plug and mount them on my own plug/rubble.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back