Ax Men!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,938
Reaction score
637
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who watch's it?

Rygarrd is local to me, so they are my guys to win this year! My dad knows Gabe and he calls him "Movie Star". Everyone else round here calls him fatboy LOL.

I'm watching the season premier right now. Where they are logging right now on Crescent Ridge is my old stomping grounds. When I was a teenager I rode my motorcycle off of a cliff up there. There is a trail called the Sadie Creek trail and it was once rated the #2 trail in the US for riding motorcycles. It was a real challenge last time I rode it when I was much younger.

From top of Crescent Ridge you can see for miles and miles, if you watch Twilight you probably have seen or heard of Lake Crescent and it is right at the base of the ridge.
 
I love AXE MEN!
 
Haven't watched it yet... I got really into black gold thou and I thought it was the stupidest ever when it came out..:tongue:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new