Baby Astrea Snails?

CatsandClowns

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2025
Messages
135
Reaction score
51
Location
San Diego CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heyo, I’ve just noticed a few of these little white specs, that appear to be mini snails. It would be very cool if the Astrea spawned in my tank, could anyone confirm?

20260625_122204_C8CE0DEE-53C7-4498-8BF0-B41BC6B8624E.png


20260625_122204_C1C1BDEB-8FA3-4AD6-BC79-0BA07FD81E62.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new