baby black n whites

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my black n whites gave birth today. OMG they are so cccuuuttteee lol. Though I prob wont see any live I just thought it was cool.

OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must have been EXHAUSTED when I posted this lol. No I dont have pics and yes its my black and white clowns. Pics of when I got the clowns are in my tank thread and no I dont have pics unfortunately because my camera finally bit the dust and I just dont have the $$$ right now to replace it. heck I JUST setup my auto top off system (rough in) that i bought when I put this tank 6 months ago.

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a dumb question. I have a black and white. Is he an Ocellaris, or are they Percula? How can you tell the difference? Can you put either or in with them?

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the only black and whites are occy's, then you have the almost all black and white saddlebacks (which are mean, but wicked cool yellow fins), and then ONYX clowns which are also pretty sweet.

Kate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks! :) I found mine at Petco, and the girl told me the other day, that since the storms in Florida, they have been having trouble getting them in? Mine is all black and white, so I guess he is an Occelarus clown! I guess what I was wondering, is what is the diff, between those, and Perculas?

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
occy's (sometimes called false percs) dont have the really thick black outline around the white bars like true percs do...and generally the percs are a bit more aggressive. When juvinile, sometimes it can be hard to tell the difference, and the black has not developed very much

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
two singles could, but not more than 2 total, unless you have a very large tank.

They might do ok for a very short while, but it wont end pretty.

OP
OP
O

ofblong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol I believe mine are percs but cant remember haha. anyways

viewer.php

thats when I first bought them. The female is now pretty close to double the size of the male. Once I get a new digi camera (might not be till christmas) I will take pics again.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 61 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back