Back at reefing

  • Thread starter Thread starter British
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

British

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I have had many tanks in the past, my last one was a 350gallon display with a 100 gallon sump. Hurricane Florence knocked out my power for 12 days so I lost everything. Was disheartened, and actually donated all my equipment to another reefer. It’s been a while, so I have decided to get back in the hobby with a 60 gallon cube with a skimz sump. I haven’t set it up yet, but have everything to go, thanks to a large purchase at BRS . Well, let’s enjoy the ride again.
 
Hello all, I have had many tanks in the past, my last one was a 350gallon display with a 100 gallon sump. Hurricane Florence knocked out my power for 12 days so I lost everything. Was disheartened, and actually donated all my equipment to another reefer. It’s been a while, so I have decided to get back in the hobby with a 60 gallon cube with a skimz sump. I haven’t set it up yet, but have everything to go, thanks to a large purchase at BRS . Well, let’s enjoy the ride again.
Hope you win some of that purchase back.
IMG_20191112_193349_01.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
W9JTQym.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new